The Medical Referencing Coordinator will work with internal stakeholders and collaborate on the medical referencing of project documents. The incumbent will assist with online submissions by reviewing and providing feedback on medical content and interacting with the project team.
Responsibilities and Daily Tasks
- Reviews medical content and verifies submissions have been completed correctly.
- Coordinates medical/legal/regulatory (MLR) submissions for online systems in the pharma industry.
- Assigns referencing submissions and collaborates with the Content team.
- Verifies medical accuracy of referencing and content.
- Autonomously completes reference linking assignments in client’s online submission systems.
- Creates reference annotations in online systems and links references to support medical content and data.
- Provides reference and medical content corrections to Medical or Project Writers.
- Bachelor of Science
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in coordinating or scheduling projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding English (both written and oral); working knowledge of French
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with shifting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills; enjoys working in a team
- Skilled at organization, communication, teamwork, multitasking, problem-solving, delegation, and negotiation
- Results-, quality-, and detail-oriented; emotionally intelligent; diplomatic